23 April 2012

It Is a Glorious Day

I can hear the smiles in people's voices. The sun is shining.

It's a day for shorts and sandals; boyfriends with motorbikes; blitz trips to the grocery store for root beer, ice cream and hamburger buns; and an exhilarating drive up the canyon to join the friends who brought the charcoal and matches, meat, chips, potato salad and jello.

Or...

A day for taking little siblings to the park and lounging in the brightness with a book while their happy screams ring in the background.

I think the boyfriend with the motorbike would have to come too.

3 comments:

  1. And just who is this mysterious "boyfriend with a motorbike?" And more importantly, where can I get one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I don't know I haven't seen the right guy on the right bike yet ;) Let's go exploring and find some!

    ReplyDelete

Share your musings!