19 May 2012

Going Down Under...Someday

Some newlywed acquaintances are packing up and moving Down Under. Just like that.

I sat down this week with a woman who just got engaged to an Australian.

My aunt raised a couple kids on the continent.

And I'm feeling a little homesick.







No, I've never been there.








Yet.
















I know, I know...there are also mice infestations (do you remember that? I almost posted a picture of it, but it was too gross), deadly snakes, arid deserts...and let's face it, a lot of it probably looks like the US once you actually get there.
But someday I'll give you a weekly digest on homemaking and raising kids down there. Maybe I'll call the blog "The Cellar Chronicles." Or... "Living in the Land Down Under," in honor of this song:



Do you think they'd sue me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your musings!